Wednesday 16 December 2009

DESSIN avec NASSER BOUZID


The theme for this particular drawing class was the combinig of cultral motifs. In comparison to all the other classes, it was definately the most free. Which I particulalry enjoyed...however the project set was slightly bewildering. We were to research multiple cultures selecting particular motifs that we found ineteresting and then melange le deux to create something new and unique! I would like to have produced more work and in more depth but due to only having one lesson every friday afternoon, time soon flew by and with homework due in for other subjects, 12 other classes in total, I found myself struggling to keep up!...


One of my original drawings above, which I then manipulated and played with on photoshop; The drawing itself was taken from a stainglass window at the Notre Dame in Paris, however I composed the overall figure differently, selecting specific colours and shapes in the window...











I then started creating new shapes with my motif...






No comments:

Post a Comment