Tuesday 15 December 2009

DEVELOPMENTS FOR IMPRESSION...

I then developed my drawings further for a short time...mxing images and creating 'couches'.....


The two images below are the two drawings chosen by the teachers and developed by me on photoshop into an easier format to print... (28cm x 28cm screen). To be honest I wouldn't have chosen these particular images for my print and perhaps preferred a little more time to develop but we had to have it finished by the end of the day and put onto the screens themselves....it was also difficult to envisage what to print having not chosen the drawings and therefore having very little innovation or inspiration, hence taking me a little while to get into. I found it especially hard as we had so many other classes that we needed to produce work for during the week...so the mind very often wasn't focused!....









No comments:

Post a Comment